Young tender farm fresh beet balls with just the right blend of spices. Serve hot or cold with any meal. SOUTHERN RECIPE IDEA... Save liquid. Boil eggs and peel. Place into larger container with saved liquid. Refrigerate and rotate eggs daily. Ready to eat in one week. Place 1 jar of beets into saucepan, reserving 1/2 cup of syrup. Mix 2 tablespoons flour into reserved syrup. Whisk out all lumps and bring beets to boil. Add flour mixture while stirring. You now have Harvard Beets. Do a party platter (small beet balls go well).
- All Natural whole tender baby beets, apple cider vinegar & pickling spice
- Old fashioned - just like Grandma used to make
- Delicious taste and great texture
- Great blend of spices and great cooking ingredient
- Serve hot or cold with any meal or on a relish tray
Net wt. 12 oz per jar
Ingredients: Beet balls, water, apple cider vinegar, sugar, mixed pickling spice, salt